Friday, May 2, 2008

So Much for That Idea

My plan to blog at least three times a week has been scaled back a bit.... maybe I should start with something less ambitious, like three times a month.

April was a wonderful month here in New England, with the snow finally melting.  During our April vacation week the sun was out and the average temperature was in the high 60's -- making for some very happy campers in my family since we didn't travel any further than Boston.  Our trip to the Franklin Park Zoo was a big hit with Diva.  I couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry as Diva and her friend declared themselves too old for the carousel, but then promptly 'dared' each other to ride it 'as a joke.'  They demanded I delete the photo I took of them on it, hmmm....., maybe I should post it here.  

Diva performed her first vocal solo at the Palace Theatre - she was a bit nervous.  She sang "Play with Your Food" from the musical Honk, Jr.  I can't imagine myself singing in front of an audience with a microphone at age 10; I was very proud of her.  

Well, I'm not feeling particularly creative tonight, so this is it.  But at least it's a start, and I'll be back soon!



1 comment:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

So glad you're back. I've missed you. And so glad your snow is melting. And to think we're griping about 60-something degree temps here.